Dylan Anderman

Dylan Anderman
KTVZ
Dylan Anderman

Sports Reporter, NewsChannel 21

Hello, Central Oregon! I am very excited to produce sports content here at KTVZ.

I grew up here in Bend, Oregon. I played baseball and football through high school and went on to play college ball in California.

Initially, I went to Feather River College, in Northern California. From there, I went to California State University, East Bay to continue my baseball career and start a career in media.

At East Bay, I announced and broadcast a variety of sporting events. I also was the sports editor for our school newspaper. I graduated from East Bay with a bachelor's degree in Multimedia Journalism.

Sports has always been my passion, and I knew when my playing days came to an end, all I wanted to do was cover sports and athletes. I luckily got a position at the station I grew up watching, KTVZ, and I am now the full-time sports reporter.

Since I grew up playing sports in the Central Oregon area, it gives me a great pleasure to be able to cover athletes across the High Desert who are now competing as I did. Sports are very special, and being able to share the journeys and accomplishments of local athletes is something I am very proud to do.

If you have any awesome sports stories, or any questions at all, you can email me at dylan.anderman@ktvz.com.

Article Topic Follows: NewsChannel 21 Team

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

Dylan Anderman

Dylan Anderman is sports reporter for NewsChannel 21. Learn more about Dylan here.

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KTVZ NewsChannel 21 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.