BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) -- Here is the city of Bend's road and traffic report for the week of Oct. 25-31.
- Daniel Road between Keyte Road and NE Kinley Court for infrastructure installation, full road closure with detour, work begins 10/25/21
- SW Colorado Avenue between SW Century Drive and SW Emkay Drive for infrastructure installation, Eastbound Lane closure with detour, 10/26/21 - 11/9/21
- NW Wall Street between NW Portland Avenue and NW Deschutes Place for an infrastructure installation related to CSSP, southbound lane closure with detour, October 4 – mid-November
- Pump Station Decommissioning - This project will decommission the Tri-Peaks, Shire, and Desert Skies Pump Stations. Full road closures with local access only on affected streets beginning on 7/19/21. For further information, visit bendoregon.gov/city-projects/what-s-being-built/pump-station-decommissioning-phase-3.
- Clairaway Avenue between 27th Street and Daly Estates Drive
- Daly Estates Drive between Clairaway Avenue and the desert skies pump station
- Chase Rd from Benham Rd towards the east will be closed beginning Monday 8/23/21
- Benham Road between Chase Road and Knightsbridge Place
- NW Silver Buckle Road – As part of the Rimrock Pump Stations Improvement Project, full road closure during work hours 7 am – 6:30 pm. Roadway to be fully reopened at end of each workday and intermittently opened during each workday at 10 am and 2 pm; 7/19/2021 - 11/19/2021.
- NW Broadway Street between NW Louisiana Avenue and NW Kansas Avenue for water main replacement, full road closure with local access, 6/1/21 - Early October
- NW Tumalo Avenue between NW Broadway Street and NW Riverside Boulevard for water main replacement, full road closure with local access, 9/20/21 - Late October
- Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be closed due to updates in the water main and stormwater facilities. Road closures related to the project listed below.
- Newport Avenue - east of the NW College Way roundabout through NW Juniper Street, full closure with detour, 8/2/21 – Early Spring 2022. Businesses within the closure are still open and accessible.
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors. Always exercise increased caution within construction zones. Drivers should use designated detour routes. Nearby residential streets are for local traffic only.
Contact: Deedee Fraley, Right of Way & Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: bendoregon.gov/enews