Skip to Content

Connecticut students exposed to tainted vaping products


Click here for updates on this story

    NORWALK, Connecticut (WFSB) — Police are issuing a warning to parents after some students at a local high school were exposed to tainted vaping products.

Norwalk authorities became aware of the issue around 12:10 p.m. on Friday while treating a student at Brian McMahon High School that was experiencing a medical emergency.

At least two students were exposed to the products. The products caused the students to become so ill, they needed medical treatment.

Those that were exposed to the vaping products were taken to Norwalk Hospital for further treatment.

“We ask parents to be aware of the dangers of vaping products, and to discuss these dangers with their children. Our message to anyone who is offered a vaping product, or uses a vaping product, that the liquid may be tainted with dangerous, and even deadly chemicals, and are just not worth it,” Norwalk Police said in a statement.

Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.

Article Topic Follows: CNN - Regional

Jump to comments ↓

CNN Newsource


KTVZ NewsChannel 21 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content