Weekly Road and Traffic Report
For the Week of June 1–7:
- Slurry seal street preservation work is set to begin this week. Several residential roads will see one-day closures in Bend. This week you can expect to see crews on the northwest, northeast and southeast sides of Bend. To see if your street will be affected, head to our Street Preservation page. Our Street Preservation page also includes a full list of 2020 Street Preservation projects.
- SE Scott Street between SE 2nd Street and SE Aune Street for fiber optic cable installation, single lane road closure with flagging, 6/1/20 - 6/3/20, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- NE Lafayette Avenue between 3rd Street and 4th Street for street paving, 6/1/20 - 6/2/20, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- NW 16th Street between NW Galveston Ave and NW Elgin Ave for street paving, 6/3/20 - 6/4/20, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- NW Roanoke Avenue between NW 9th Street and NW 10th Street for infrastructure installation, road closure with flagging at intersection of NW Roanoke Avenue and NW 9th street, 6/1/20 - 6/3/20, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- NW 13th Street between NW Kingston Avenue and NW Jacksonville Avenue for infrastructure installation, full road closure, 6/1/20 - 6/12/20, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- SE 15th Street between the new collector road and SE Gateway Drive for regrading of roadway, single lane closure with flagging, 5/18/20 - 6/7/20, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- SE Greenmont Drive between SE Desert Woods Drive and SE Hill Ridge Drive for infrastructure installation in relation to a neighborhood extension project, full road closure with local access only, began 5/4/20
- Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, bypass road constructed to provide westbound/eastbound traffic with minimal impacts, 4/17/20 - 06/12/20
- King Solomon Court from SE King Hezekiah Way for infrastructure installation in relation to a neighborhood sewer extension project, full road closure with local access only, began 3/13/20
- NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20
- NE Butler Market Road between NE 27th Street and NE Marys Grace Lane for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/13/20
- SE Deschutes Market Road between NE Butler Market Road and Monticello Drive for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/13/20
- SE Knott Road between Brosterhous Road and SE Raintree Drive for construction of a new roundabout at Knott Road and 15th Street intersection, bypass road to be constructed with local access to Tekampe Road, began 3/16/20
- SE 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20
- NE Butler Market Road between Deschutes Market Road and Eagle Road for roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, began 4/3/20
- SE Desert Woods Drive between Greenmont Drive and 15th Street for infrastructure installation in relation to a neighborhood sewer extension project, full road closure with local access only, began 3/11/20
- 15th Street between Desert Woods Drive to Hollis Lane for sewer infrastructure installation on the Neighborhood Extension Project, southbound lane closure with northbound lane to remain open, work begins 6/15/20.
- Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, road closed for westbound traffic with a detour posted and the bypass road allowing eastbound traffic, 6/11/20 - 08/31/20
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation
Weekly reports can be received via email by subscribing to Weekly Road and Traffic Reports at: www.bendoregon.gov/enews