BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) — The Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® has selected the 2022 EnCOAR Award winners. This program recognizes those who have contributed to the real estate profession and their communities.
- REALTOR® of the Year - Brent Landels, RE/MAX Key Properties
- Rookie of the Year - Eric Wilson, RE/MAX Key Properties
- Affiliate of the Year - Nick Holt and Naomi Steele, Gateway Mortgage
- Housing Champions - Kôr Community Land Trust, Representative Jack Zika (HD 53), and Representative Vikki Breese-Iverson (HD 55)
- Commercial Transaction of the Year - Brian Fratzke for 250 SE Timber Avenue in Redmond, the future location for Hayden Homes’ headquarters.
- COARPAC Cup Large Office - eXp Realty
- COARPAC Cup Small Office - Bend Dreams Realty
- Central Oregon Women’s Council Member of the Year - Christina Tsutsui-Tharp, Bend Dreams Realty
- Central Oregon Women’s Council Affiliate of the Year - Julie Lake, AmeriTitle
Awardees will be recognized at the EnCOAR Awards on Wednesday, May 25, 4-6 PM at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes. This year’s event is sponsored by CRS Data, Mid Oregon Credit Union, Porch Light Home Inspection. Tickets are $30 per person or $275 for a table of ten. For more information, visit www.coar.com.
The Central Oregon Association of REALTORS® (COAR) is your voice for real estate in Central Oregon. COAR is a trade association serving the professional needs of its 2500+ members. In addition, COAR is dedicated to enhancing and protecting the real estate industry. COAR believes we can build better communities by supporting quality growth, seeking sustainable economies and housing opportunities while protecting a property owner’s ability to own, use, buy and sell property.