Skip to Content

5 adults, 5 kids displaced after bathroom fan catches fire in Arden-Arcade

By KOVR Staff

Click here for updates on this story

    SACRAMENTO (KOVR) — Crews knocked down a small fire Sunday in the bathroom of an apartment east of Sacramento.

The Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District says that the fire started in a bathroom exhaust fan in an apartment in Arden-Arcade.

The flames spread to the attic, and firefighters needed to create an opening in the roof in order to battle the blaze.

While no one was hurt in the fire, five adults, five children and a family pet were displaced from two apartments.

Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.

Article Topic Follows: CNN - Regional

Jump to comments ↓

CNN Newsource


KTVZ NewsChannel 21 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content