SALEM, Ore. (KTVZ) -- The 2018-19 edition of the Oregon Statewide Report Card is now available on the Oregon Department of Education website, the agency said Tuesday.
This annual report provides an overview of Oregon’s Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 education system including key data on our students, teachers and schools.
“The data in the Oregon Statewide Report Card highlights areas of stability, success, and opportunities for growth that help facilitate conversations on the implementation of the Student Success Act from a broad perspective,” said department Director Colt Gill. “By meeting the needs of our underserved students, we can foster equity and excellence for every learner.”
The Oregon Statewide Report Card includes a state-level view of the following data, most of which has already been released in the last year:
- Graduation and dropout rates
- Early childhood data
- Attendance and chronic absenteeism data
- Student demographics and information on specific student groups
- School funding and staff information
- Test results
- Charter school data and information on alternative education programs