Skip to Content

GoFundMe page set up to help Bend man who lost home in fire

A GoFundMe account has been set up to help a man who lost his home, a duplex, in a fire in southeast Bend on Friday. Officials say it was caused by the family's barbecue. Two of the four structures involved in the fire were duplexes, leading to a total of six residences damaged.

Author Profile Photo

Blake Allen

Blake Allen is a multimedia journalist for NewsChannel 21. Learn more about Blake here.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Skip to content