BEND, Ore. (KTVZ) -- Here is the city of Bend's road and traffic report for the week of Nov. 2-8.
For the Week of November 2 - 8:
- Deschutes Market Road between Pioneer Loop and Margaret Lane for work on the North Interceptor Project, single lane closure with traffic signal, 11/9/20 – 11/16/20
- NE 27th Street between NE Courtney Drive and NE Connors Avenue for telecommunications conduit installation, lane shift with minimal impacts to traffic (southbound lane), 11/2/20, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Intersection between NE Neff Road and NE 27th Street for telecommunications work, traffic signal shutoff with flagging across all 4 legs of traffic (overnight work), 11/4/20, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Intersection between SE Reed Market Road and SE 27th Street for telecommunications work, traffic signal shutoff with flagging across all 4 legs of traffic (overnight work), 11/4/20, 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Intersection between NE Purcell Boulevard and NE Butler Market Road for geotechnical work, traffic signal shutoff with flagging across all 4 legs of traffic, expect delays, 11/4/20 - 11/5/20, 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- SE Reed Market Road between SE 6th Street and SE Herald Street for utility services, lane shift with flaggers, expect delays during construction, 11/3/20 – 11/13/20, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- McClain Drive between NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Shevlin Meadow Drive for infrastructure installation, full road closure with detour, work begins 11/2/20
- Intersection of NE 12th Street and NE Revere Avenue for traffic circle construction, full intersection closure with detour, 10/28/20 - 11/6/20
- NW Riverside Blvd closed between NW McCann Avenue and NW McKay Avenue for infrastructure installation related to the Drake Pump Station Project, full road closure with detour to NW Riverfront Street, 7/27/20 – 11/13/20
- NW Congress Avenue closed at NW Riverside Avenue intersection for infrastructure installation related to the Drake Pump Station Project, full road closure, 7/27/20 – 11/13/20
- Intersection of SE Murphy Road and SE Country Club Drive for roundabout construction, full intersection closure with bypass road constructed to provide local and emergency access to Country Club Drive, construction began 9/8/20 – 11/20/20
- SE Greenmont Drive between SE Westview Drive and SE Desert Woods Drive for infrastructure installation, full road closure with local access and signed detour, 10/1/20 - 1/29/21
Work schedules are dependent on weather conditions and other factors.
Contact: Kyle Thomas, Construction Manager
For Street Preservation related questions: Paul Neiswonger, Streets Supervisor
Closures and detours in Bend are updated weekly at: www.bendoregon.gov/traffic
Find more information about street operations at: www.bendoregon.gov/streetpreservation